Providing Expert Facial Services|Body Waxing|Microblading |Facial Waxing
We will change the way you treat your skin forever.
Other than the face, are there any other areas of the body that you provide “facial” care for?
Do you treat men as well as women?
Do you offer gift cards?
Can I buy some products you use in your services?
What is Waxing?
Why should I wax vs. shaving, electrolysis or laser?
What kind of wax do you use?
How long can I expect my waxing to last?
Will my hair grow back thicker and/or darker?
Can I be waxed if I’m taking Retin A, Renova, or Accutane?
Are there any other medications to be aware of?
What is the difference between a bikini, modified bikini, and Brazilian wax?
Can men get Brazilian waxes?
How do I prepare for my waxing service?
How long does my hair have to be?
Can I get waxed if I’m on my period?
Can I get waxed if I’m pregnant?
Can I tan before I wax?
How do I prevent Ingrown hairs?
What should I do for aftercare?
How often should I get waxed?
Why do I need facials?
Why do I need a professional skin therapist?
How soon will I start seeing results from my facial?
What are the long-term benefits of getting regular facials?
How can seasonal changes affect my skin?
If I get a facial, do I have to use Glo or Skinscript products at home?
What can I expect at my facial appointment?
What should I do to prepare for my facial?
Will the facial hurt, or be uncomfortable?
How often should I get a facial?
Chemical Peel FAQ’s
What are chemical / skin peels?
What are chemical peels used for?
How are chemical peels performed?
What is the most popular peel solution?
How long do chemical peels take?
What will my skin feel like after a chemical peel?
How many peels will I need?
How long do the results last?
What are the risks of chemical peels?
How long after a chemical peel before I can return to normal activities?
- Light Peels- The light peel takes approximately three to five days to complete the shedding process. No downtime required.
- Medium Peels- Medium peels usually persist for five to seven days. The skin may or may not flake and fall away. AHAs can produce some redness with little or no flaking, depending on the individual.
What should I use at home to maintain the condition of my skin after a chemical peel?
Located in the heart of Aurora's historic downtown
Pure Skin Solutions
26 South Stolp Avenue
Aurora, IL 60505
26 South Stolp Avenue
Aurora, Illinois 60506
Cancellation Policy And No Show Fee
At Pure Skin Solutions our continued viability relies on reservations being honored by our customers, and adequate notice being given of any changes or cancellations. Accordingly, the following applies:
- We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any booking that is cancelled and No-Show without prior notice.
- For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or change of appointment at least 3 days prior to your booking.
- Pure Skin Solutions reserves the right to charge a cancellation and a no-show fee of $50 for any bookings changed or cancelled within this 3-day notice period. This penalty is separate to your booking fee.
- The cancellation fee reflects the cost incurred by Pure Skin Solutions lost revenue as a result of turning away other potential bookings.
- We will notify you if any cancellation fee is applied.
- Any bookings which fail to turn up without any prior notice or arriving too late for the session, will also incur a $50.
We reserve the right to refuse our services at any one point. Prices are subject to change at any time. Deposits once paid are non-refundable. If you deliberately violate any of our terms and conditions, including our aftercare suggestions, we will be excluded from liability and we have the right to cancel any paid or complimentary treatment in the future. We reserve the rights to refuse our services if we feel there's a risk that violates health and safety codes.