I grew up with severe skin issues (eczema) which caused hyper-pigmentation. After numerous visits to the dermatologist and no luck with the various creams and ointments, I began to fully analyze my skin and its needs. What I realized was one cream doesn’t fit all. Proper care for my skin, using quality products, is a must!
"Not only am I licensed esthetician, with years of experience, I also have first-hand knowledge of what it's like to experience severe skin issues."
- Licensed esthetician
- Has practiced quality skincare for 9 years
- Certified in full body waxing for both men and women
- Navy veteran (served 5 years)
The focus of this spa is to provide solutions for troubled skin such as acne, uneven skin tones (hyperpigmentation), aging, and sensitive skin in an environment in which holistic and advanced esthetics coexist. Pure Skin Solutions will provide comfortable treatment rooms with fine spa linens so clients can enjoy facial and body treatments, such as an age defying facials, complete head-to-toe body waxing and microblading. You’ll also find the latest anti-aging and natural skin care products for sale as well.
Follow Us on Facebook
Located in the heart of Aurora's historic downtown
Pure Skin Solutions
26 South Stolp Avenue
Aurora, IL 60505
26 South Stolp Avenue
Aurora, Illinois 60506
Cancellation Policy And No Show Fee
At Pure Skin Solutions our continued viability relies on reservations being honored by our customers, and adequate notice being given of any changes or cancellations. Accordingly, the following applies:
- We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any booking that is cancelled and No-Show without prior notice.
- For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or change of appointment at least 3 days prior to your booking.
- Pure Skin Solutions reserves the right to charge a cancellation and a no-show fee of $50 for any bookings changed or cancelled within this 3-day notice period. This penalty is separate to your booking fee.
- The cancellation fee reflects the cost incurred by Pure Skin Solutions lost revenue as a result of turning away other potential bookings.
- We will notify you if any cancellation fee is applied.
- Any bookings which fail to turn up without any prior notice or arriving too late for the session, will also incur a $50.
We reserve the right to refuse our services at any one point. Prices are subject to change at any time. Deposits once paid are non-refundable. If you deliberately violate any of our terms and conditions, including our aftercare suggestions, we will be excluded from liability and we have the right to cancel any paid or complimentary treatment in the future. We reserve the rights to refuse our services if we feel there's a risk that violates health and safety codes.